Kimberly has been a student of the healing arts since early childhood. She comes from a long-line of gifted psychics and healers. She has vast knowledge in a wide array of mediums -- psychic consultations, clarcognizance, astrology, predictions, channeling, locating missing items, the power of positive thinking, tarot readings, numerology, Chinese horoscopes, dream interpretations, palm reading, aura reading, healing energy, chakra readings.
"I've had these abilities for as long as I can remember. I have been told by many other psychics through the years that I have a strong, energetic aura of positivity surrounding me. That I am a vessel for messages to flow through. And that sharing these messages are what I am on this earth for." says Kimberly.
After a serendipitous meeting with Jennifer and Eric, Kimberly joined the highly gifted team at www.meetyourpsychic.com. "I had been looking for a serious, ethical, service-oriented site to help guide clients through issues in their private lives and I have finally found my home here," says Kimberly.
No comments:
Post a Comment